Saturday, October 29, 2011

October 28, 2011

Tonight I was the designated puppy sitter for my parents' dogs, Jeter and Chloe and of course Captain Jack.

Here is a summary of Jeter's behavior:

When bedtime came I decided to let Cap sleep in my room with me.  I left Jeter and Chloe in the living room.  (With plenty of comfy sleeping opportunities available of course)  Cap was actually a very good boy and went right to sleep with me.  Around 2am I hear Jeter barking outside of my door.  I thought maybe he wanted to go out so I got up and let all the dogs out.  When I finally got them to come back inside, Jeter then followed Cap and I into my bedroom.  I decided to give in and let him sleep in my room (ON THE FLOOR), so I went to go get his bed.   I came back and looked for Chloe.  This is what I came back to….
Don't mind the mess : )


Yup, there was Chloe all cozy in my bed!  At this point I just wanted to get back to sleep so I let it go.  Just me and 3 dogs in my room.  Good times.

Then at 5am Jeter woke me up by shaking his head repeatedly because his ears were bothering him.  With that I kicked all the dogs out… hoping to get a few more winks in…  Needless to say I'm a little tired this morning… and apparently I am not the only one….

 



Must be nice pups!!!  Oh the joys of pups!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment